Q: How can I save on my heating costs?
A: Install a programmable thermostat!
The Prestige Thermostat is the world's first high-definition, full-color thermostat that redefines what a thermostat can do and how a thermostat can look. Because of its unique on-screen display, Prestige displays information in a way that is easy for you to understand.
Its patented, interview-based setup screens use natural language to ask questions like "What time does the first person wake up in the morning?" to guide you through programming with no need for an owners manual. Aside from making programming a breeze, this can also save you up to 33% on annual heating and cooling bills.
- High-Definition, Full Color Display provides 3 times better visual clarity than typical thermostats
- Graphics display information in a way that’s easy to understand
- Simple Touchscreen Technology - no hidden doors or complex buttons
- User-Friendly - consumers rated it 10 times easier to use than other thermostats
- Tri-Lingual - adjust settings to display in English, Spanish or French
Portable Comfort Control Thermostat
A "must have" for two-story homes, the Portable Comfort Control is a handheld device that senses temperature wherever it goes - giving you the freedom to make adjustments from anywhere to be comfortable in the rooms where you live.
Plus, in temperature-zoned homes, the Portable Comfort Control can act as a master control for all the zones in the home, providing you with maximum total home comfort, convenience and energy savings.
- Zero Interference - with other wireless devices in the home (ie: baby monitors or cordless phones)
- Built-In Pager - push a button on the thermostat to easily locate the control with an audible noise
- Goes The Distance - tested up to 6,500 square feet
- 1-Year Battery Life & 2-Month Warning - gives you plenty of notice
- Built-In Back-Up - in the event that power is lost from the Portable Comfort Control, the thermostat will resume control of your system